Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Editing Version 1.0

I've e-mailed the person in-charge of designing my business card, fabric label etc etc and hopefully it will finish as soon as possible. I know you have some orders to make. Keep it up babe.  This blog was made early this year somewhere around February but I jut didn't launch it to everyone, only very few people know about this blog, and those who received my wedding card and when I officially launch it, I didn't even have it in my mind.And only now I am able to order those stuff because I was browsing around for it for such a long time. I have asked another person but he's too busy with his orders so I can't wait for him. But if you check on my craft stocks at home, it will last for another year. I have ordered everything since last year and my bestgal know about it and she keep on bugging me to start it soon. Even the felt guru a.k.a Norlie asked me to start it when we were having the makan session plus class session the other time. Here's the link to the day. Norlie, you give me so much inspiration on keeping this ambition alive.

So while waiting for the banner and watermark from this person,  I can change some of the contain here in my blogshop and rewrite everything else, i realize that some of the contain are not the same as my facebook pages. Well, My english is not as you but I am trying hard to make it perfect and understand-able.And I welcome any comment from anyone with an open heart. No worries guys, I will not scold you..

Here's for today eyes feast, a quilled robot for Buddy.. Buddy, I hope you will like the card... Will send it to you soon..
Mekun the robot, not yet attach to the card


Handmade & Crafting from the heart =)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...