Thursday, June 23, 2011

Wedding Bulk Order - From Dilla

Alhamdullillah. Syukur kepada allah atas limpahan rezeki dari-Nya. another bulk order for wedding just confirm rigt now. The wedding will be on December and in Kedah. However, I will only start doing her's somewhere in October since I still have orders to make. We are still discussing on what items she'll need. As for now, she ordered 50 pieces of keychain first. And still thinking about the TQ cards and Guestbook. I'll let her decide on her own after giving her some sample photos. 
Am yet waiting for another confirmation actually. This one the wedding is this coming October. I do hope she'll make up her mind by minddle of next month so that I can start cutting the felt n the paper and prepare everything after I deliver our little one... Let's pray together.



To Order, please fill in this form by clicking HERE 

Handmade & Crafting from the heart =)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...